Finally! And the pictures uploaded!
As I said in previous entires, I wanted to give the illusion of movement for the pinwheels and I think I got it here.
Note how I used a swooping curve in the plain triangles and left the print areas alone. I knew I wanted them puffy and raised, so I left them.
I went with a heavy back and forth quilting in all the sashing to flatten it and emphasize the pinwheels. I think I nailed it.
I’m also really happy with the 3 kinds of gingham used in the quilt.
The other thing I did slightly differently, was early on in my quilting process I swapped out my usual stitch regular automated foot and just went with the free motion or darning foot instead.
I think I want to write more about that, so someone looking at the Bernina stitch regulator will have some details.